Wednesday 10 August 2016

LiveLean Meat Bundle

Yesterday I had my first ever LiveLean delivery! LiveLean is an amazing website where you can order meat online that is free range, grass fed, British and very very yummy!! You can order meats separately or in a bundle which is what I did, I had the 'Best of British Slimming Meat Hamper' which I am going to detail what you get in this post.








This is the box the meat arrives in, straight to your door! It is then inside a very think plastic/insulated bag with ice packs inside to keep your meat as fresh as can be. This is what was inside my pack that I ordered:
  • 5kg of chicken breast! That's roughly around 24 pieces of breast.
  • 2 6oz rump steaks.
  • 2 400g lean steak mince.
  • 2 6oz Hache steaks.
  • 24 peppered meatballs.
  • 2 4oz lean chicken burgers.
  • 8 lean chicken sausages.
Most of this is syn free apart from a few items which I will list here. I got these syn values from MrsMummyWright's vlogs on YouTube. 

  • Chicken Burgers - 1 syn each.
  • Chicken Sausages - 1/2 a syn each.
  • Hache Steaks - 1/2 a syn each.
  • Meatballs - 1/2 a syn for 2.
Once I had unpacked all the meat, I then separated the chicken breast down into smaller portions before freezing. I separated them into 2 breasts per portion and got 12 portions! This is what my freezer draw looked like when I placed all the portions of chicken breasts I had made up.



I also separated the sausages into portions, putting two sausages in each portion, so I can quickly get some out when needed. I left the rest of the meat in the packs they came in and just wrote on the front of each if they were any syns so I don't have to keep rechecking.

So far we have had some of the chicken breast and the chicken burgers. Both were lovely and the breast is huge! I can't wait to have a date night and try the steaks with some lovely SW chips and fried onions.

I got this massive bundle for just £54.95! On the website this bundle is currently advertised as £59.95 (On offer reduced from £116.73) but I had a code that gave me an extra £5 off. Again I got this code from MrsMummyWright's Instagram page and was SWKRYS which works if you are spending over £40 and can be reused!

I can't wait to eat the rest of my order and it makes it even better knowing that it is good, British, well looked after meat that I am eating :)

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment