Monday 3 July 2017

LiveLean Meat Bundle

I still love ordering my meat from LiveLean, It is quick and easy to do, delivery is quick and the meat is super tasty!

The latest bundle I purchased was called the 'PayDay' bundle box and was advertised for £100, but was currently 50% off!

I also purchased 2 extra packs for extra lean mince.



In the bundle I got the following:

12 Steak Meatballs (0.5 syn for 2)
8 Pork Sausages (2 syns each)
Extra Lean Beef Mince (Syn Free)
2 Sirloin Steaks (Syn Free)
2 Minute Steaks (Syn Free)
2 Steak Burgers (5 syns each)
2 Chicken Burgers (1 syn each)
5kg of Chicken Breasts (Syn Free)
8 Bacon Medallions (Syn Free)
4 Pork Loin Steaks in a BBQ marinade (Syns unsure)
Chicken Wings and Drumsticks in a BBQ marinade. (Syns unsure)

I have contacted LiveLean regarding the syns for the BBQ marinade on the pork steaks and chicken, and as soon as I get the information, I will update this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment