Friday 29 July 2016

Week Three

Hi all,

I am please to say I am much more positive this week! This week I have defiantly got my head in the game and been on plan 100%. The key to my success? Plan, plan plan. I used my lovely planner from fox and moon (Instagram: @fox_and_moon), where they have a section at the beginning of every week to plan breakfast, lunch and dinner for the whole week. Here is my food diary for this week, as you can see, I changed a few meals because of a moaning other half or because I fancied something different, but I still made sure it was on plan and wasn't a takeaway!


Then everyday, there is a section for you to write down all your food for the day, healthy extras, syns, water intake and exercise! It is perfect for keeping a track of what you are eating throughout the day, how many syns your have left and if you need to have your healthy extras, and they are super cute planners too!! Below is a copy of one of my days this week, next to each food in the planner I put whether they are free, speed, protein, a healthy extra or how many syns they were. This is useful to ensure you are having speed food with every meal and if you want to do a SP day, it can help you keep track also. I got this idea from Mrs Mummy Wright, who is an excellent blogger, vlogger and Instagramer! Her Instagram is @mrsmummywright_sw and from there you can find links to her wonderful blog and YouTube channel. I get lots of ideas from her vlogs and she uploads one everyday!



I weigh in on a Sunday, so hopefully all this hard work has paid off this week and I see a loss on the scales. As soon as I have weighed I will let everyone know via Instagram how I have got on :).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have had a great week also.

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment