Sunday 10 July 2016

Week One

It's been tough fist week being back on the slimming world plan, I will admit, I am not the best person at resisting temptation! But I have tried my very best with just a few slip ups along the way. One of the main motivators  for me is that this time around, I have joined the gym and keep thinking to myself that I can't let all the hard work at the gym be for nothing because I can't make healthy choices.

I have also bought myself a FitBit to use at the gym, I have the fitbit Charge HR, which counts your steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, heart rate, as well as some other features such as monitoring your sleep pattern. I'm very pleased I made this purchase, it has defiantly spurred me on to be more active and the more I explore the features, the more attached I am becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment