Monday 18 July 2016

Week Two

Straight from the off, I am going to be honest, this has not been the best week in slimming world terms! But this is what is great about slimming world, you can fall off the wagon, as long as it doesn't affect your future, just put it behind you and look forward.

I am a firm believer that if you draw a line and forget about the past, you will be fine, it's when you begin thinking that you've had a bad week, so it might as well turn into a bad month and it will just go from there. You have not failed because of a bad week, slimming world is easy and simple enough that you can quickly pick it back up and get back on track. 

This week I have not stuck to plan as much as I could of, but I haven't gone as mad as I could have either, which is better than eating anything I fancy or anything in sight, which is what would have happened in the past. So slowly my attitude towards food is changing for the better and I am beginning to make healthier choices. 

This coming week I plan to have a much better week, I am determined to write down all my food, as well as take pictures for Instagram also. 

Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you also...remember look forward, not back and you can do it!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment