Sunday 18 September 2016

Week Ten

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all had a more successful week than me! I began the week on a very positive note, planning out my week and making sure I knew what meals I was going to be having. Although I knew I was limited on speeds food I had, I thought if I was at least having free foods, it should be good enough to at least achieve a maintain.

This plan worked out well for the first couple of days this week, but then my lovely fiance suggested going on our B date in alphabet dating to give a break from doing work one night. So we headed off to Bella Italia and I thought I would give myself a night off plan to reward myself for all my hard work I had been doing, and because I didn't want to be worrying about what food to eat when my fiance was treating me to a lovely night out :) I have had a night off plan in the past and still managed to have a loss, but I think due to the lack of speed foods also this week, I wasn't able to get away with it! This has meant that I have had a 1lb gain this week :( but I cannot dwell on it, I know where it went wrong and it is easy to put right, so that is what I am going to do!

I love our date nights <3

In regards to the speed food situation, since we moved into our own house a year ago, we have been only going shopping once a month,. Which was fine when I wasn't following slimming world because I hardly bought fruit and would need replacing and we ate stuff out the freezer...a lot!! But now I find that towards the end of the month, I have used all my fruit and yogurts and general things that don't have the longest use by date. This means that I struggle to keep up my speed food intake and although I could pop to the shops to buy these things, it usually turns into spending £30-£50 on other things too!
Finally a nice full fridge! 

So to help with this we are going to try going shopping every two weeks, planning our meals for those two coming weeks before we go and only buying the things we need. Hopefully this will mean that I can keep my fridge and fruit bowl nice and full :) Wish me luck!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment