Sunday 23 October 2016

Starting Again!

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I have been very absent recently and not done a blog post in forever, but I am back now! I knew I would find it a challenge when I returned to work as I like to take time preparing meals and experimenting with different recipes. But when I am at work, I find I do not have the time to do this, which leads to disaster! I really need to find a way to make sure I stay on track when I am at work, so please any ideas please let me know :)

So I have decided to draw a line over the last couple of months and begin m slimming world journey again, the wedding date is fast approaching and I really need to begin looking for my dress pretty soon, but want to loose some weight first, so I need to focus! So I officially re-began slimming world on the 1st October and have currently lost 2lbs.

I am now off work for a week as it is half term so I am planning to use the week to get my head back in the game and make sure I know what i'm doing so I can be successful for my wedding :)

During my time away I have another LiveLean delivery and ordered a different bundle this time so I will doing a blog post about that this week, so be on the look out!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment